McDonald’s has a lot of attractive offers for those students, who are connected to StudentBeans. StudentBeans is a popular money-saving app for students. It offers special discounts and promo codes for different brands, including the McDonald’s. This is the only service that provides exclusive offers for students in this restaurant. For instance, a very similar app “UNiDAYS” does not have any McDonald’s discounts.
What McDonald’s special offers are available on StudentsBeans today?
Right now, you can get a free cheeseburger, chicken mayo or an original McFlurry when you order an Extra Value or Wrap meal via kiosk or through My McDonald’s app.
Registering for StudentBeans
The registration procedure consists of the following steps:
- Sign up via email.
- Verify your student status by entering your student email address, or uploading a scan of a document, which proves that you are a student.
How do I make an order at McDonald’s as a student?
If you are making an order at the restaurant, all you have to do is just scan your code from the StudentsBeans app.
If you are using the My McDonald’s app, you can benefit from a promocode by the following actions:
- Go to the “More” tab in My Mcdonald’s app;
- Tap the “Scan Vouchers” button;
- Click on “Tap here to manually enter code”;
- Enter the received code. You can activate it immediately, or use it later.
If you don’t like the offer, then go to the page – all McDonald’s offers.